Last week, we blogged about how to maintain lower car insurance rates. One of the tips was to be aware of the car you are purchasing. But, how do you know what kind of car that should be? Below are a few options to keep in mind while looking at cars:
- Automatic emergency breaking
- Electronic stability control: keep control in slippery conditions and on curves!
- Cars size and weight
- Look up the safety rating at this link here!
- Backup camera: gives you a view behind the car while in reverse
- Each car should have a 5-star Safety Rating on the window, or ask the dealership for the information
Make sure you and your family are safe while traveling in your new car by keeping in mind some of these ideas above!