When you rent, lease, or own a condo, it is essential to protect your belongings. Farmers Union Insurance’s Condominium policy has you covered.
Our Condo Insurance Policy Features:
- Replacement cost coverage on your condo alterations, additions and building responsibilities through association agreement.
- Replacement cost coverage for other structures on your property
- Replacement cost coverage on your personal belongings, covered anywhere in the world
- Additional living expense coverage if your condo is damaged by a covered loss
- $300,000 in personal liability coverage with limits available up to $500,000.
- $5,000 in medical payments to others coverage
Optional Homeowners Property Coverages:
- Sewer backup & sump pump overflow coverage
- Refrigerated property coverage
Optional Homeowners Liability Coverages:
- Personal injury (libel/slander)
- Protection for an additional residence (owner-occupied or rented to others)
- Business pursuits for certain types of business
- Farmers personal liability
- Home day care coverage
- Recreational vehicle coverage
Additional Coverages included with your policy:
- Debris Removal
- Equipment breakdown
- $5,000 in fungi remediation coverage
- Fire department service charge
- Identity theft protection
- Loss assessment
- Claim expenses
- First aid expenses
- $500 damage for property damage of others
Insurance terms, definitions and explanations are intended for informational purposes only and do not in any way replace or modify the definitions and information contained in individual insurance contracts, policies or declaration pages, which control coverage determinations. Such terms may vary by state, and exclusions may apply.
****All coverage is subject to policy terms and conditions, see you policy for details****