Agribusiness Insurance in North Dakota
Chubb Agribusiness Insurance
Over a century ago, 57 flour millers who had difficulty obtaining insurance organized our company, Farmers Union Insurance. Since then, we have strived to protect the agribusiness industry.
Chubb Agribusiness Insurance works with Farmers Union Agents to better serve their clients and grow their business by leveraging the broad portfolio of Chubb specialty products available to them.
Who We Insure
Chubb Agribusiness Insurance in North Dakota services all types of Commercial Agribusinesses including the following:
- Fertilizer Dealers and Blenders Including Application
- Flour Milling Grain Elevator and Grain Handling Facilities Grain Mining
- Livestock Auction Barns
- Mushroom Growing and Processing
- Potato Chip Manufacturing
- Potato and Vegetable Operations Product Packing
- Seed Dealers
- Turf Farms
- Cheese Manufacturing
- Dairy Operations
- Feed, Hay, and Grain Dealers
- Feed Manufacturing
- Feed Yards
Farmers Union Insurance works closely with our underwriters, our experienced loss control specialists partner with our clients to improve safety and increase profitability. Beginning with a thorough understanding of their environment, a customized loss control program may include:
- Safety Training
- Loss Trend Analysis
- Pre-Construction Advice
- Loss Prevention Programs
The following are some of the Chubb quality product offerings that can enhance risk management solution capabilities.
- Accident & Health Casualty (foreign, excess, general, umbrella)
- Commercial Package and Fidelity Directors and Officers/Professional
- Lines Energy Renewable Energy and Power Generation
- Environmental Risks Errors and Omissions
- Privacy/Network Security
- Product Liability
- Product Recall
- Property Railroad Liability
- Risk/Claims Management
- Surety Workers Compensation
Agribusiness Insurance Embedded Coverages
Chubb Agribusiness Insurance sets itself apart from the competition with our new line of essential built-in coverages. Included with every commercial agribusiness insurance policy quote, these coverages are designed to provide the highest level of value and protection to our clients.
Agriculture Premises Pollution Liability (PPL) coverage option provides commercial agribusinesses and industries with a broad range of pollution liability protection for certain gradual, as well as sudden and accidental, first-party and third-party environmental liabilities.
Information Security Protection (Cyber) coverage offers protection from privacy liability arising out of lost computer equipment, network security breaches, and human errors. It even covers companies from mistakes made by outside service providers.
Agribusiness Insurance in North Dakota Claims
Our staff has a combined average of 17 years of industry experience, with varied backgrounds spanning all lines of business and possessing specific expertise in the niche markets we service. Caseloads are closely monitored to ensure prompt attention and premier service is always afforded to meet the pressing needs of our policyholders, agents, and brokers.
We will work together with you to ensure that our clients:
- Covered property is restored or replaced promptly after a loss.
- Business resumes operations with minimal delay and loss of income.
- Insured employees receive the care and attention necessary for an expedient return to work.
- Third-party claims are aggressively defended and fairly resolved, providing the protection needed against unforeseen liabilities.
- Have access to industry experts to help meet your business and information needs.
- Agriculture Chemical Distribution
- Cattle Feedlots
- Feed Ingredients
- Feed Manufacturing/Nutrition Services
- Feed Mills – Livestock
- Fertilizer Blending & Distribution (Dry, Liquid & NH3)
- Chemical Dealer/Distributor
- Food Distributors Frozen, Dry, and Fresh Foods
- Fruit & Vegetable Grower w/ Packing & Shipping and Grain Elevators,
- Grain Milling Plants (Including Flour Milling)
- Irrigation & Related Supply Distribution Sales
- Micro Breweries
- Mushroom Growers
- Non-Processed Food Business Honey
- Popcorn, Rice, Nuts, Fruits, and Vegetables
- Nursery/Greenhouses Wholesale, Retail
- Oil Extraction Cottonseed
- Seed Conditioning Plants
- Sod Farms
- Soybean Oil Processor
- Spice Processing Mixing Packaging
- Sugar Refining
- Vegetable Processing, Pickling, Bagged, Prepared, and Dehydrated
Agribusiness Insurance in North Dakota Coverage:
- Package includes property, GL, auto, inland, marine, and crime.
- Casualty only/property may be available.
- Umbrella coverage may be available when underlying is written:
- AM Best A (Excellent) Rated Paper
- United States Fire Insurance Company
- North River Insurance Company
- Crum & Forster Indemnity Company
Get Your Agribusiness Insurance Policy From Farmers Union Insurance
Our company offers a reliable insurance policy that can surely protect your agribusiness. Apart from that, we also offer farmers and ranchers insurance. Reach out to one of our local agents today!
****All coverage is subject to policy terms and conditions, see your policy for details****