When you rent, lease, or own a condo, it is essential to protect your belongings. Farmers Union Insurance’s Condominium policy has you covered.
Our Property and Liability
Coverage for condo alterations, appliances, and fixtures up to $1000. (Higher limits available.) World-wide personal property coverage for the amount you select. Automatic coverage for freezer break downs, credit card theft and fire department charges. Pays excess living expenses if you need to temporarily move because of damage to your condo.
- Replacement cost on personal property.
- Other structures owned by condo owner.
- Coverage of damage caused by sewer back-up and sump pump overflow
- For business conducted on the premises; and personal injury.
- Identity Fraud expense coverage.
- Hot tub and Whirlpool
****All coverage is subject to policy terms and conditions, see your policy for details****